Voice and Video over WiFi (VoWiFi) is a feature that allows you to make and receive calls and video calls over a Wi-Fi network. This is in contrast to traditional cellular calls, which are made over the cellular network. JazzFi is Jazz’s VoWiFi service. It is accessible in select areas of Pakistan. To use JazzFi, you need to have a mobile phone that supports VoWiFi and a Wi-Fi network that is compatible with JazzFi.
To enable VoWiFi on your Jazz mobile phone, you need to go to your phone’s settings and enable the “VoWiFi” option. Once you have enabled VoWiFi, you can make and receive calls and video calls over a Wi-Fi network.
Here are some of the benefits of using Jazz WiFi:
- High speeds:Jazz WiFi offers speeds of up to 150 Mbps, which is much faster than traditional cellular data.
- Wide coverage:Jazz WiFi is available in over 100 cities and towns across Pakistan.
- Easy to use:Jazz WiFi is easy to set up and use. You can connect to the internet in just a few minutes.
If you are looking for a reliable and fast wireless broadband service, then Jazz WiFi is a great option. With Jazz WiFi, you can stay connected to the internet even in areas where there is no cellular coverage.
Here are some of the benefits of using JazzFi:
- Better call quality:VoWiFi calls are often of higher quality than cellular calls, as they are not subject to the same interference and congestion.
- Lower call costs:VoWiFi calls can be made at a lower cost than cellular calls, as they do not use the cellular network.
- Improved coverage:VoWiFi can be used in areas with poor cellular coverage, as it uses Wi-Fi instead.
- No data charges:VoWiFi calls do not use any data, so you can make and receive calls without having to worry about using up your data plan.
If you are a Jazz mobile phone user and you are looking for a way to make and receive calls with better quality and lower costs, then you should consider using JazzFi. It is a great way to save money and improve your calling experience.
Here is a list of mobile models that are supported by Voice and Video over WiFi (VoWiFi) by Jazz:
- Samsung:Galaxy S7 and later
- Samsung:Galaxy Note 7 and later
- Samsung:Galaxy A50 and later
- Samsung:Galaxy M30 and later
- Samsung:Galaxy J7 Pro and later
- Samsung:Galaxy J8 and later
- Oppo:F11 Pro and later
- Oppo:A9 2020 and later
- Vivo:V15 Pro and later
- Vivo:S1 Pro and later
- Digit:Digit 4G (ZTE)
- Itel:Itel S661LP/Vision 3
- Infinix: Infinix smart and later Hot
- Infinix: Infinix Hot and later
To find out if your specific phone model is supported by VoWiFi, you can contact Jazz customer care or check the Jazz website.
Here are some of the factors that determine whether a phone supports VoWiFi by Jazz:
- The phone’s operating system:VoWiFi is only supported on phones that run on Android 8.0 Oreo or later.
- The phone’s hardware:VoWiFi requires certain hardware features, such as a Wi-Fi radio and a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) chip.
- The carrier’s support:VoWiFi is not supported by all carriers. You will need to check with Jazz to see if they offer VoWiFi service.
If your phone supports VoWiFi by Jazz, you can enable it in the phone’s settings. Once you have enabled VoWiFi, you can make and receive calls and video calls over a Wi-Fi network.
If you are looking for a way to make and receive calls with better quality and lower costs, then you should consider using VoWiFi by Jazz. It is a great way to save money and improve your calling experience.
For more such articles visit our site: Click here